Frequently Asked Question · Return to FAQ list
To create an audio flash card, follow these steps.
- Prepare the audio files on your own computer.
- Click on the "Audio" tab from the "Home" screen.
- Upload or Record your audio files.
- Select or create a card set and choose the Advanced Editor.
- Select or create a new card.
- For whichever side of the card you want audio (term or definition), click the link titled "Audio".
- Select the audio file you want to use for the flash card via the "From your Collection" drop down.
- Either click New Card to create a new Card or Save and Exit to return to your list of cards.
Supported audio files must be encoded in the following formats: MP3, MP4, MIDI, WAV and AIFF.
To ensure that your audio flash cards work across most web browsers we recommend that you encode your audio in the MP3 format.