Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that content available by means of flashcardmachine.com or our mobile applications infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify Flashcard Machine, LLC's Copyright Agent by means of a mailed or emailed notice ("Infringement Notice") providing the information described below to the mailing address or email address listed below. If Flashcard Machine, LLC takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Flashcard Machine, LLC. Flashcard Machine, LLC will disable and/or terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified more then twice or has had their user-submitted content removed more then twice. Please be advised that you may be held liable for damages based on certain material misrepresentations contained in an Infringement Notice. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Infringement Notices should include the following:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Flashcard Machine, LLC to find and positively identify that content;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (i) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner's agent; and, (ii) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Infringement Notices should be sent to the following:
Flashcard Machine, LLC
4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd. #329
Portland, OR 97214