Frequently Asked Question · Return to FAQ list
How do I create flash cards?
To create flash cards, please follow these general instructions.
- Register to create an account. Be sure to follow the instructions and complete the verification process.
- Once you have an account, login to the site, you'll automatically be directed to the "My Sets" page, if not click on the "Home" link in the top navigation.
- Click "New Flashcard Set" button.
- On the next screen, enter general information about your flash card set.
- The required fields are subject, grade level, title and description.
- Click "Save Set Details".
- You will now find yourself on the "Manage Flashcard Set" screen.
- Use either the "Quick Editor" or the "Advanced Editor" to add or edit cards in your set.
- Once you have added cards to your set, click the "Start Study Session" button on the Manage Flash Card Set screen to study your cards.